About

Hello! I'm Emily Ley. Born and raised in the South, I've always had a love affair with all things Southern. I live in South Florida with my husband and two four-legged babies, so every now and then my accent comes out! Paper is my passion, but what fires me up is sharing my journey as a Southern girl living to do-it-all-be-it-all as a wife, designer and business owner. This blog is a chronicle of my adventures.

A little more . . .
  • My favorite color is green.
  • I laugh at everything.
  • I'm head over heels for a frat boy named Bryan.
  • I'd rather be barefoot in jeans than in a dress + heels any day.
  • I love acoustic music and Audrey Hepburn.
  • My family means the world to me.
  • I'm the world's worst chef, but I know how to fake it.
  • Nothing gets me jazzed like being around "the creative types"
  • Coffee is my weakness, I keep Starbucks in business.
  • My promise to all of you is one of authenticity.
  • I have a 125lb bull mastiff (Briggs) & a 15lb boston terrier (Harley Bogart) who are the best of friends.
  • I have seen snow once in my life.
  • I truly believe in the power of a thank you note.

The ELP collection is timeless and classic including letterpress wedding suites, personal stationery and custom designed monograms.

I'd love to chat, so feel free to drop me a note!

Photo by Meg Baisden Photography.

No comments: