My new iMac!


Well, if you've ready through my FAQs on the side... you know that I am using a Dell computer now. For so long I've been drooling over the new iMac. It's enormous, has incredible quality graphics and colors, and just looks amazing! I've always been a PC girl, but have found myself checking the Macs out more and more. So finally, yesterday, I took the plunge and bought ELP a 24 inch iMac! I am beyond excited for it to arrive next week- but nervous to learn a new operating system. A lot of friends have told me that you have to "dumb down" to use a Mac because it's so simple and user-friendly. I purchased Adobe Creative Suite 4 for my new toy today - as well as Microsoft Office for Macs (so that I can still use Word, Excel, etc). I also bought a new program for billing, invoicing, managing projects, called Freelance. It's for creative professionals who have lots of things going on at one time. I'll post later to to let everyone know if I love it. I have a feeling that it's going to solve a lot of my problems. Time management is so hard these days. I have so many things I want to do for the new website, new brand, and grand re-opening of my Etsy shop... but so little time. I've vowed to lock myself in my little "studio" this weekend to get a few things crossed off of my ever growing to-do list.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Michael Newman said...

Emily,

First, love the invitations you made for our wedding! (Michael & Laurel)

Second, I saw this blog post about your new iMac and had to comment. Welcome to the Mac world! I'd be interested to hear how the Freelance program works for you. Best of luck to you and your awesome company!

Best Regards,

Michael Newman