I eat an apple every day...


... and this is what I get! Lots of doctors... :) Sigh... Admitadlly, I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Ok, so you caught me. But... I do not apologize for going to the dermatologist. (and finding out that I do NOT HAVE SKIN CANCER... thank goodness!) I spent so much time in the sun over the years... and supplemented that with the tanning bed thankyouverymuch. Oh I was dark and lovely... but my fair skin sure paid the price for it. From here on out, guess what, it's mystic tan and SPF30 for me.

And then...

Since high school I've had heart palpitations. No biggie. 10 years later... I am having two or three a day. Concerning? Yes. Hypochondriac? I think not. So I went to the walk-in clinic yesterday just to get checked out. They performed an EKG and found a slight abnormality. They sent me to the Emergency Room, which automatically freaked me out. I picked Bryan up and we waited forever to get in. Six hours and a TON of tests later, I have a slight right ventricular abnormality and will see a cardiologist on Monday morning.

Another PSA from ELP... slow down.

And now I'll eat my own words :) Mmm Mmm good. No really, I think God sometimes just tells us to stop... slow down... enjoy life... and just "be" in the moment. So here I am... blessed and loved and reminded how important the little things are...

Love,
Emily

No comments: