3 Days in Hotlanta

My three days in Atlanta were SO much fun. I learned so very much about myself, got a chance to push myself outside my comfort zone and had the opportunity to meet some of the most genuine and inspiring people I've ever met. The people who were at MTH were so real, so authentic and so passionate. Listening to their stories inspired me to share even more of my own.

There's much to be said for writing your story or telling it out loud - it's almost as if you dont truly "own" your story until you share it. I find that as I remain dedicated to my promise of authenticity I learn so much about myself - about what I'm made of and the heart that Emily Ley Paper is built upon. Just like my invitation suites or my design work - my personality is strong, simple and extremely genuine. I've got a post brewing in my head about owning your personal brand. It's going to be a good one.


But for now, a few photos of one of the best weekends I've had in 2010. MTH was amazing and spending time with Lara, Jeff and Sandi was truly awesome. I realized this weekend that I need more creative, passionate, genuine, deep thinking, open people in my life. Because I treasure those friendship so much. On Tuesday, before we left for the airport, Lara, Jeff and I spent some time with Whitney and Jesse from Our Labor of Love. Listening to Whitney and Jesse share their stories (not to mention point out one of the cutest little restaurants I've been to in a long time) was inspiring. They're so original and real. Not to mention crazy talented.

Thanks to everyone at MTH Atlanta for inspiring and moving me. It was a brilliant weekend and stirred up some pretty big things in me. ELP is growing in some interesting ways and there's only so much more to come. The next post on this blog = Introducing Emily Ley Paper.

No comments: