ELP ON STYLE ME PRETTY!

What a day yesterday was! ELP is now up and running on Lemon Tree Paperie AND ELP was included in a feature on Style Me Pretty! A huge thanks to the ever-fabulous Ashley Baber and Holly Chapple for asking me to create placecards, menus and an invitation suite for this shoot. Purple is really making a big comeback this year, so I was really excited to use these tones in the suite I created for them.



The suite features the Ginny Crest found here. Its one of my top three favorites crests that I've designed - really simple and fresh.



Thanks to Style Me Pretty, Ashley and Holly for the great photos and feature yesterday!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I saw this yesterday Emily and I was floored by how gorgeous everything looked! Your stationery coupled with those lavender and purple floral arrangements is just darling! Congratulations!

ever ours said...

so so beautiful, emily! congrats!