ELP ON LEMON TREE PAPERIE

I've been bursting at the seems to share this news! Earlier this year, Whitney English approached me about carrying the ELP Wedding Collection on Lemon Tree Paperie - an online boutique that carries classic, modern paper goods from amazing brands like Whitney English, Dabney Lee, Lilly Pulitzer. I was STOKED and jumped at the opportunity.


The collection is available in letterpress, of course, but we're offering a flat printed option as well. Soon, the entire ELP Wedding Collection will be available exclusively through select online retailers and boutiques. I'll still take custom wedding orders, but the collection will be wholesale. I cant tell you how excited I am about this new business model. There are some other big announcements in the near future, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, visit Lemon Tree Paperie and follow Lemon Tree Paperie on Twitter!

2 comments:

ever ours said...

wahoo! congrats, emily! well deserved!

and the smp feature too!

nancy ray said...

congrats! what a great business step to take. so exciting!