A Sneak Peak

.


I've been hard at work on goodpaper. The trademark application's been submitted... I've created TONS of new design ideas today... I've been plugging away getting ELP into Quickbooks so I can make the name change and start fresh in December.... I've talked with the state to find out about all the legal changes I'll need to make... WHEW!

I'm exhausted! :)

I'm just overjoyed about goodpaper. The look and feel will be very different than ELP and, if you ask me, a tad different than all the other wedding/personal stationery online boutiques out there. The brand is really strong and I can't wait to roll it out. I'm hoping to have a few Christmas items/Christmas cards in the shop when it launches also! But for now... here is a sneak peak at some personal stationery. This isnt on the ELP site but can be purchased now in my ETSY shop.

No comments: