a goodpaper wishlist

.
My wishlist for goodpaper seems to be growing and growing and growing. For that I’m thankful my business is still growing and expanding. I can’t honestly believe how far ELP has come in six short months. It’s funny to look back and what I though was my “style” in the very beginning and the way it’s evolved and grown. I feel like my head is now full of so many random nuggets of info on paper weight, textures, printing styles, font resources (and fonts for that matter), graphics sites, marketing ideas and new products I’d love to test out.

One day…

The Nikon D40, for product photography

.
A MacBook Air so that I can take my show on the road and connect remotely to my studio computer
An iPhone (August!!) so that I can blog, tweet, facebook and email my little heart out!

No comments: