Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!  I came home to Pensacola with every intention of relaxing, unplugging, removing myself from my work.  But after MTH2010 I am so fired up.  All I want to do is keep moving forward!  Granted, I've done much of this work in my PJs, next to the Christmas tree, on my laptop, surrounded by friends and family.  This Christmas, I am so thankful, so humbled and so excited about what the coming year will bring.  The response to the video blog on MTH2010 was absolutely fantastic.  I'll be doing more video blogs periodically - I love to write, but its very natural for me to talk (in the same way I'd talk to a friend) and tell a story on camera.

So cheers to downtime, to celebrating the year's ups and downs, to planning for the coming year and for spending time with those people who refill your spirit.  See you all in 2010!

No comments: