I'm just not sure...

I'm just not sure how I feel about this. I'm all for random and off-the-wall designs, but this is interesting. Kind of funny actually. This design is called Ants on my Spoon and is from Bailey Doesnt Bark on Etsy. If you click through their shop, they have Ants on my Cup and Saucer, Ants on my Cream and Sugar Bowl... hmmm...


And now for something YUMMY from The Cupcake Mint, also on Etsy


Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I have a sweet tooth that I rarely indulge. Mostly because if I eat one, I'll want to eat five! ha! These cupcakes not only look delicious but are SO cute! These are their Ameretto Lemon Buttercream VEGAN cupcakes. That means that they are 100% dairy free. I've not taken to the Vegan lifestyle at all, but could call myself a Vegetarian most days of the week. I like my milk and cheerios too much. Anyways, frequent these Etsiers and support their habits! More Etsy goodness and ELP updates to come.

No comments: