FREE STATIONERY! Calling all brides!

.
If you are a bride I have worked with... through Emily Ley Paper or Goodpaper (for monograms, invitations OR any other piece for your wedding) ... I would be so delighted if you would give me a review on Project Wedding and/or Wedding Wire. All brides who complete these for me by this Friday and email me to let me know (info@ilovegoodpaper.com) will receive a set of personalized stationery FREE! 8 cards and envelopes with your name. Be sure to include your address in your email! :)

My plan is to have these pages up and running when the site launches in January. A Wedding Wire link will be posted next week! MANY many thanks!

Just click HERE to be taken to the correct page to write a review.

Project Wedding vendor reviews  Wedding Dresses, Wedding Photographers, Wedding Songs, Wedding Ideas, Bridal Showers

.

No comments: