GOOD NEWS::Goodpaper in Stationery Trends Mag!

.


GOOD NEWS FOR GOODPAPER!

I was recently quoted in the Fall Edition of Stationery Trends Magazine (as the owner of Goodpaper) on the value of social networking for small businesses! Martha Stewart and Crane & Co are featured in the very same edition! My copy arrived today. In the quote, I mentioned two of my idols... Lara Casey of Southern Weddings Magazines, Bliss Event Group and Lara Casey Reps (LOVE her blog. Follow it.) and Abby Larson of Style Me Pretty. Check out what they're doing with social networking. Very forward thinking, I love it.

This is the first publicity Goodpaper has received - even before the big site launch! Hopefully a sign of things to come... I've been so swamped with wedding and Christmas orders that I haven't even been able to think about or work on the launch or the new website. This was exciting.

Thanks to Sara, their Editor, for contacting me!

No comments: