MTH2010 :: See you in Atlanta!



I am so crazy excited, bursting at the seems, ridiculously honored to announce that I'll be a guest speaker at the Making Things Happen intensive in Atlanta on February 8! I got the call from Lara and literally squealed right in her ear when she asked if I'd join her. I'm so excited to continue this journey with MTH and meet so many of you that I've tweeted, emailed and chatted with over the past four weeks.

As you already know, MTH made a huge impact on me, my business and, to be very honest, my life in general. I can honestly say I approach every decision, every conversation and every situation a little differently since December 21. MTH was my chance to get real with myself, own each of my strengths and weaknesses and realize what was at the heart of my business - the desire to BUILD a family, a home, a business, a brand and most importantly - other people up. I'd announce this with a video blog if I had a lick of makeup on right now [transparent... but not that transparent ;) ] but I want you to know how excited I am to take this next BIG step and be there with the ATL MTH class as you take yours.

I just cannot sit still. MTH inspired our class to do so much. It not only moved me to take big steps with my business, but to let all of you in - in a very real and authentic way - while I travel this journey. I am so honored to be doing this. I cannot wait to meet all of you in Atlanta. I'd love to hear from some of you that'll be there. Email me here if you'd like to say hello. Trust me, allow MTH to change you and it will. I can't even imagine how my second MTH will move me. The journey continues . . .

Check out the new MTH website here!

14 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

CONGRATS! You are awesome!

ever ours said...

Wish i lived in Atlanta so I could meet you in person!!

jessica lynn said...

that is such exciting news!!!

carrieliz said...

Congrats Em! That is such exciting news for you! :)

Lauren @ Every Last Detail said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is awesome! YOU are awesome! So excited for you! You can practice what you're going to be saying with me tomorrow. :)

Michelle @ HERPRESIGN said...

Congrats Emily! I know your story will inspire and set folks on fire!!!

xoxo

~Michelle~

Alexandra said...

Congratulations :) You deserve it!

Sammy Tavarez said...

Very Cool Em! What an amazing, super-fab, completely EPIC opportunity! You deserve it 110%. Rock the house in ATL!

Michael Newman said...

Congratulations Emily! Wish I could be there!

Katie Martin said...

So excited for you! How fun! You are such a sweetheart and many will be touched by you!

DeShelia A. Spann said...

So excited for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome and exciting! Kudos to you...you deserve it!!!

WeddObsessed said...

Congrats! That is so awesome, I'm sure you'll do amazingly!!

Flaire Weddings and Events said...

This is so exciting!!
I'm trying to make it to Atlanta -- it would be awesome to meet you! :)